Note: the instructions below only removes the associated section roster (Classlist) from the course site. You can not delete the actual site. It is recommended to rename the site via the Course Offering Information page to “Do Not Use” or similar.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to NYU LMS (Brightspace).
- On the top dashboard menu, click Create Course Site.
- Click Modify a previously requested course site.
- Select the required term from the Term filter.
- Click the delete (trash can) icon to the right of the section you want to delete.
- Click the Confirm button to delete a course site.