As a Faculty, Support Administrator or Faculty Assistant, you can create course sites, enroll section rosters, and remove course sites.
To create course sites and enroll section rosters:
- From the NYU LMS (Brightspace) landing page, click Create Course Site on the navbar.
- Click Request new Brightspace course sites for your courses.
- From the term drop-down list, select the term for which you want to create a Brightspace course site. The left side of the screen displays the list of courses and the right side of the screen displays an empty course site shell in the course site area.
- Click Add Course Site at the lower-right to add an additional course site.
- Drag individual section rosters from the left panel to the course site area in the right panel or drag the entire course from the left panel to the course site area in the right panel. You can also drag individual sections from the right panel to the left panel. The title of the course site is automatically generated based on the section name.
- Optional: To edit the course site titles, click the name of the course title in the course site area, enter the required name for the course, and click Continue. The Review Department and Course Template screen appears.
- Confirm the details and click Continue. If you would like to modify your course site details, click the Make Changes button, modify the required details, and click Continue. The confirmation screen appears.
- Click Build to create course sites. The course sites are created.