Information from the Law School registration system (COURSES) is imported into the University system (Albert). During the first week of classes you may notice some inconsistencies with your various class rosters.
Please note that your Albert class roster will be the most up to date. Update times for each system/class roster are as follows:
- Albert (updated by approximately 3:00 pm each day)
- NYU Brightspace (updated by PeopleSoft by approximately 7:00 pm each day)
- CMS (updated daily at 9:30 am, but the data comes from a university data warehouse that may take as long as a day or two to reflect the correct information. The information will likely be a day behind.)
1. Log into Albert
- Login to NYUHome (home.nyu.edu) and enter your NetID and password. The NetID can be found in the back of your NYU ID card (i.e. it should be your initials and a few numbers). It is important not to confuse your NetID with your University ID# (e.g. N12345678).
- Once successfully logged into NYUHome, click on the Academics tab. Find the Albert login button and click it to access the NYU Albert portal.
2. Go to My Courses
On the Faculty/Advisor page, go to your My Courses grid for a particular term and click on the Class Roster icon for a class. The number next to the icon is the number of students enrolled.
3. Select Class Roster
On the Class Roster page, the class details are at the top and there are links to other versions of the roster—Class Roster with Photos and Printer Friendly Roster.
4. Viewing Students
- Enrollment Status: defaults to enrolled but can be changed to view waitlisted and dropped students.
- Download Class Roster to Excel: downloads/opens based on browser you are using
- Notify: select one or more students to email directly from Albert
- Student Photo (button): displays that particular student’s photo
- Email address (button): opens an email to that specific student.